Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Angel Fire Airport (KAXX)
Lat: 36.42°N Lon: 105.29°W Elev: 8380ft.
8 Miles SSE Ute Park NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Sangre de Cristo Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE