Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
22 Miles WSW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a north wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -9. Blustery, with a north wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a temperature rising to around 22 by 8pm. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE