Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
12 Miles NNE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 26. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE