Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 13 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
44 Miles SSE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Glen Canyon Recreation Area/Lake Powell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE