Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Newport News / Williamsburg Intl Airport (KPHF)
Lat: 37.14 Lon: -76.5 Elev: 43ft.
2 Miles SSE Newport News / Williamsburg Intl Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 4pm. Temperature falling to around 35 by 5pm. North wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newport News/Hampton, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE