Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 10pm and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE