Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 15 MPH
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.04510 Lon: -113.50561 Elev: 2872ft.
9 Miles NW Leeds UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 23 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming south 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 9 to 17 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE