Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333 Lon: -121.81667 Elev: 135ft.
Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE