Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE