Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 50. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE