Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
DW1967 Palo Alto (D1967)
Lat: 37.43833 Lon: -122.12467 Elev: 15ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE