Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
15 Miles SSW Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a north wind 18 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 11 to 18 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE