Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1037.1 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
15 Miles SSW Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -6. Windy, with a north wind 24 to 30 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -23. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -19. North wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -6. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE