Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
15 Miles SSW Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 16 to 21 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 55. South southwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86. South southeast wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE