Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 3 to 8 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larue County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE