Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South La Veta Pass (10,216 feet) (KVTP)
Lat: 37.51°N Lon: 105.17°W Elev: 10217ft.
10 Miles N Blanca CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 25. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sangre de Cristo Mountains above 11000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE