Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
6 Miles NNE Livermore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE