Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
27 Miles NNE Bullfrog UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE