Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
Capitol Reef NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 25. Wind chill values as low as -9. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -13. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -18. West northwest wind around 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -21. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE