Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
Capitol Reef NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind around 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE