Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
18 Miles ESE Hanksville UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 26. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -1. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -8. West northwest wind around 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE