Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467°N Lon: 122.66383°W Elev: 43ft.
6 Miles E Rohnert Park CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 11 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.