Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467 Lon: -122.66383 Elev: 43ft.
6 Miles E Rohnert Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE