Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467°N Lon: 122.66383°W Elev: 43ft.
6 Miles E Rohnert Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE