Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
14 Miles N Hanksville UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 23 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE