Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.76 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
14 Miles N Hanksville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 11 to 16 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE