Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.32 in (992.6 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
6 Miles W Little York IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers before 2pm, then scattered snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 34 by 4pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as 10. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Wind chill values as low as 9. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE