Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Winchester Regional (KOKV)
Lat: 39.15°N Lon: 78.15°W Elev: 728ft.
2 Miles SE Strasburg VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shenandoah County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE