Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 16. South southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Southwest wind 18 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. South southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. South wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE