Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity55% Wind SpeedE 11 km/h Barometer30.28 in (1025.9 mb) Dewpoint-6°C (21°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern West Virginia Regional/Shepherd Airport (KMRB)
Lat: 39.4°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 558ft.
Harpers Ferry WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Calm wind. Monday A slight chance of snow and sleet before 9am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 2. East wind 3 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 7. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 5. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Rain. High near 16. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 1am. Low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 8. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.