Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71°N Lon: 77.73°W Elev: 722ft.
Mont Alto PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain, mainly after 8am. High near 45. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Periods of rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers between 8pm and 2am. Low around 14. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE