Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.55 in (1036.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71 Lon: -77.73 Elev: 722ft.
Mont Alto PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely before 1pm, then snow and sleet. High near 29. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Freezing rain and sleet. Low around 26. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Freezing rain before 10am, then rain. High near 41. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a slight chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE