Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Washington Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KAFJ)
Lat: 40.14°N Lon: 80.29°W Elev: 1184ft.
Wind Ridge PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 5pm, then rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature rising to near 47 by 10am, then falling to around 36 during the remainder of the day. South wind 8 to 18 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE