Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
York Airport (KTHV)
Lat: 39.92 Lon: -76.87 Elev: 472ft.
3 Miles WNW Peach Glen PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 31. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE