Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 46 km/h
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint-18°C (0°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill10°C (50°F)
Current conditions at
Kremmling/McElroy Field (K20V)
Lat: 40.05°N Lon: 106.36°W Elev: 7411ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. West wind 10 to 14 km/h, with gusts as high as 24 km/h. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 4. West wind 13 to 16 km/h becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -9. North wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 24 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Summit Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE