Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
5 Miles WSW Mount Holly Springs PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE