Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
3 Miles ESE Geigertown PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all freezing rain after 1am. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of snow and sleet, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Berks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE