Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24°N Lon: 75.56°W Elev: 292ft.
3 Miles ESE Geigertown PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 63. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers between 11pm and midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 15. Wind chill values as low as -2. Windy, with a northwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -4. Windy, with a northwest wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Berks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE