Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
Barometer29.91 in (1013.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39 Lon: -75.97 Elev: 341ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds...becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely in the evening...then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph...increasing to around 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE