Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
4 Miles W Linglestown PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of light rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE