Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -105.16 Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles ESE Trail Ridge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 12. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind 8 to 14 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -21. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a temperature rising to near 5 by noon, then falling to around -6 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values as low as -26. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around -11. Wind chill values as low as -32. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Breezy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE