Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23 Lon: -76.85 Elev: 348ft.
2 Miles N New Bloomfield PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Perry County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE