Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh International Airport (KPIT)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 80.22°W Elev: 1150ft.
3 Miles SE Frankfort Springs PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 3pm, then rain and sleet likely. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE