Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.7 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muir Army Air Field / Indiantown (KMUI)
Lat: 40.44°N Lon: 76.57°W Elev: 502ft.
5 Miles NNE Muir Army Air Field / Indiantown PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 55. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -1. Windy, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lebanon County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE