Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
7 Miles NW Brighton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 38. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Monday Snow. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE