Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -77.83 Elev: 1240ft.
4 Miles S Pine Grove Mills PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 29. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 7pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 7pm and 1am, then freezing rain after 1am. Low around 25. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain or freezing rain likely, becoming all rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Huntingdon County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE