Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
23 Miles NNW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 18. Wind chill values as low as -5. Windy, with a northeast wind around 32 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -14. Windy, with a northeast wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE