Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
29 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -4. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West southwest wind around 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 17 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Windy. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE