Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39°N Lon: 75.97°W Elev: 341ft.
2 Miles SW Hometown PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain, mainly after 8am. High near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Periods of rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 13. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schuylkill County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE