Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (13°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98 Lon: -98.32 Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. Light and variable wind becoming north 20 to 25 km/h in the morning.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around -12. Wind chill values between -14 and -19. North wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -2. Wind chill values between -9 and -19. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. West wind around 10 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. West wind around 15 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE