Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedS 7 G 17 mph Barometer29.68 in (1005.3 mb) Dewpoint58°F (14°C) Visibility1.25 mi
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 73.72°W Elev: 400ft.
White Plains NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Rain before 1pm, then snow. High near 38. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Wednesday Night Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thanksgiving Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.