Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Wind SpeedN 7 mph
Barometer30.11 in (1019.6 mb)
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -73.72 Elev: 400ft.
Today Cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming east in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Saturday Showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then mostly clear after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the upper 50s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs around 70.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE