Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.24 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
North Platte Regional Airport (KLBF)
Lat: 41.14°N Lon: 100.68°W Elev: 2779ft.
North Platte NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind around 18 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13. Northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. West wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18. West southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming north 19 to 24 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE