Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Windy
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1001.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
6 Miles NW Buford WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a west wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Snow. Temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Windy, with a west northwest wind 25 to 30 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as -5. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Laramie Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE