Flooding Rains Continue to Threaten the Southwest, Southern Plains
Heavy rain is soaking much of southern and central New Mexico and Texas Thursday as the remnants of Odile moving into the southwestern United States. Up to four inches of rain has been reported in parts of New Mexico as of Thursday morning. Additional rainfall of two to four inches, with local amounts to six inches, can be expected through the weekend.
17NM ESE New Haven CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK COLD FRONT MOVES ACROSS THE WATERS THIS AFTERNOON INTO THIS
EVENING. HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS TO THE NORTH TONIGHT AND
FRIDAY...THEN MOVES OFF THE NORTHEAST COAST FRIDAY NIGHT INTO SUNDAY.
ANOTHER COLD FRONT MOVES THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRES BUILDS IN
FROM THE W MON AND TUE.
- Tonight NW wind 6 to 9 kt becoming NE 11 to 14 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 11 to 14 kt becoming E 7 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSE wind 6 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSE wind around 8 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 8 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday S wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 8 to 11 kt becoming NW after midnight. A chance of showers after 10pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday W wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind 8 to 11 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE