Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 77.83°W Elev: 1240ft.
4 Miles ENE Hyner PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of light rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A chance of snow before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Clinton, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE