Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Williamsport-Lycoming County Airport (KIPT)
Lat: 41.26 Lon: -76.92 Elev: 520ft.
4 Miles W Waterville PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Periods of light rain. Low around 34. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Occasional rain, possibly mixed with sleet before 1pm, then occasional rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet between 1pm and 4pm, then occasional snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet after 4pm. High near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Occasional snow showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 25. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 1am, then freezing rain. Low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lycoming, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE