Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Groton / New London Airport (KGON)
Lat: 41.33 Lon: -72.05 Elev: 10ft.
Deep River CT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 17. West wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern New London, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE