Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 17 G 32 mph Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb) Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Groton / New London Airport (KGON)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 72.05°W Elev: 10ft.
Deep River CT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values between 25 and 30. Northwest wind around 16 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Wind chill values between 15 and 25. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.