Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
9 Miles NE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Windy, with a north wind around 34 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 22 by 3am. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a north northwest wind 25 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Windy, with a west wind around 31 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Windy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Windy.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE