Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Williamsport-Lycoming County Airport (KIPT)
Lat: 41.26°N Lon: 76.92°W Elev: 520ft.
2 Miles SE Forksville PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear during the early evening, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE